The City of West Frankfort Police Department issued the following announcement on July 8.
BIDDING DEADLINE: July 11, 2019 at 12:00 noon
· Bids publicly opened and read aloud at the bid opening on July 11, 2019 at 12:05 p.m. at the West Frankfort City Hall, 110 N. Jefferson Street, West Frankfort, IL 62896.
· 201 S. Parkhill
· 601 S. Mulberry
· 713 S. Logan
· 1304 W. Oak
· 1707 E. Poplar
· Any and all trees 10” or less in diameter shall be removed.
· All dead or damaged trees shall be removed.
· All unmanaged vegetation must be removed.
· All concrete slabs, walkways, etc. must be removed.
· Basement walls, floors must be removed and filled.
· Any and all sheds and outbuildings must be removed from the property.
· Any and all fences must be removed unless specifically marked for the neighboring property.
· Upon completion, the vacant lot must be cleaned, back filled, leveled and covered with straw.
Bids are being solicited only from responsible and established bidders known to be experienced and regularly engaged in the work of demolition and removal of demolition debris to appropriate disposal sites. Satisfactory evidence that the bidder has the necessary equipment and personnel to do the work may be required. The City Council reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to accept any bid, or portion thereof, which, in their opinion, is most advantageous to the City of West Frankfort.
Original source can be found here.