City of West Frankfort City Council met March 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
Call To Order
1. Approval Of The Minutes From The February 25, 2020 Regular Council Meeting.
2. Approval To Pay The Bills.
3. Approval To Accept The Resignations Of James Trogolo And Nathan Burnett From The West Frankfort Police Department.
4. Approval Of A Resolution Authorizing An Agreement Richard Glodich D/B/A Seara, Inc. For Redevelopment Of Certain Property Utilizing Tax Increment Financing.
5. Discussion, With Possible Action, Regarding A Donation To The Old King Coal Committee.
6. Approval Of A Resolution Authorizing The City Of West Frankfort To Enter Into An Application For Construction Permit For The Division Of Public Water Supplies.
7. Approval Of A Resolution Authorizing The City Of West Frankfort To Enter Into An Agreement For Technical Services And Assistance Between Franklin County I-57 Enterprise Zone And Moran Economic Development, Llc.
8. Discussion, With Possible Action, Regarding The Purchase Of A New Outdoor Warning Siren System On Industrial Park Road.
9. Discussion, With Possible Action, Regarding The Hosting Of City’s Email Accounts By 4siwi, Llc In The Amount Of $4,870.80.
10. Approval To Pay An Invoice From Skuta Construction, Inc. In The Amount Of $1,650.00 For The West Frankfort Sewer Department.
11. Approval To Pay An Invoice From A. J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. In The Amount Of $16,851.00 Regarding Endorsement Changes Regarding The Sewer Treatment Plant.
12. Officer’s Reports.
13. Building And Sign Permits.
14. Mayor’s Report.
15. Commissioner’s Reports.
16. Audience Questions Or Comments.
17. Approval To Go Into Executive Session To Discuss Contract Negotiations, Personnel, And/Or Pending Litigation, With Possible Action.
18. Approval Of A Motion To Return To Open Session.
19. Mayor To Adjourn Meeting.